- NO, our equipment is exempt from ITAR Restrictions.
- Commodity Code 7308200000
- ECCN = EAR99
BlueSky Mast Systems, known for their patented tripod based, sectional mast design, can be packed down into a smaller footprint than traditional telescoping mast and require no additional support structures such as vehicles, trailers or shelters for deployment. All BlueSky Masts utilize interlocking mast sections made from a lightweight, aerospace grade Aluminum alloy that has twice the yield strength of traditional alloys giving it a distinct advantage over composite mast systems.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Mast System
Our mast systems are available in heights ranging from 2M to 15M based on deployment method.
The total weight each system can support based on the model height selected.
Some applications may require a specific mast model, deployment method or maximum height.
Which Mast System is Right For You?
Select based on payload and height requirement.
|Mast Model Height||AL1 Standard Payload||AL2 Standard Payload||AL2 Lift Payload||350G Lift Payload|
|15 meters||N/A||N/A||20 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|14 meters||N/A||N/A||25 lbs.||85 lbs.|
|13 meters||N/A||N/A||30 lbs||95 lbs.|
|12 meters||N/A||N/A||35 lbs.||105 lbs.|
|11 meters||N/A||N/A||40 lbs.||115 lbs.|
|10 meters||30 lbs.||50 lbs.||50 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|9 meters||32.5 lbs.||52.5 lbs.||52.5 lbs.||N/A|
|8 meters||35 lbs.||55 lbs.||55 lbs.||145 lbs.|
|7 meters||37.5 lbs.||57.5 lbs.||57.5 lbs.||N/A|
|6 meters||40 lbs.||60 lbs.||60 lbs.||N/A|
|5 meters||42.5 lbs.||65 lbs.||65 lbs.||N/A|
|4 meters||45 lbs.||70 lbs.||70 lbs.||N/A|
|3 meters||47.5 lbs.||85 lbs.||85 lbs.||N/A|
|2 meters||50 lbs.||100 lbs.||100 lbs.||N/A|
350G Lift Series
Fast Mechanical Lift Series
Get maximum payload with the BlueSky Mast 350G Lift system. It can support heavy payloads ranging from 75 lbs. at 15 meters up to 145 lbs. at 8 meters. Select a model height and payload from the dropdown menu below.
It can be deployed by two trained soldiers in anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes depending on height. It is predominantly used for applications such as Multiple Antenna Configurations, 4g LTE Cellular and Wireless Data Communications.
Find Your 350G Lift Mast System
Select 350G Lift Model Based on Mast Height / Payload
AL2 Lift Series
Fast Mechanical Lift System
The lift series has a stronger tripod and uses a winch to deploy the mast sections, which allows for a more controlled, easier and safer deployment compared to the standard series – manual push up systems. Select a model height and payload from the dropdown menu below.
Used for Tactical RF Communications, Video Surveillance Systems, Weather Stations and Wireless Data Configurations.
Find Your AL2 Lift Mast System
Select AL2 Lift Model Based on Mast Height / Payload
AL2 Standard Series
Manual Push Up System
The AL2 Standard Series can support payloads ranging from 100 lbs @ 2 meters to 50 lbs at 10 meters. Select a model height and payload the dropdown menu below.
User for video and surveillance applications, HF long wire communications and hybrid applications
Find Your AL2 Standard Mast System
Select AL2 Standard Model Based on Mast Height / Payload
AL1 Standard Series
Manual Push Up System
This is the lightest and most portable of all the BlueSky Mast Systems and can support payloads ranging from 30 lbs. at 10 meters up to 50 lbs. at 2 Meters. Select a model height and payload from the dropdown menu below.
It can be deployed by a single person in anywhere from 2 to 15 minutes depending on height and is predominantly used for lightweight applications such as such as smaller, single antenna deployments and lightning protection systems.
Find Your AL1 Mast System
Select AL1 Model Based on Mast Height / Payload
mast system faq
Questions you might have, answered all in one place
- We are the Sole Source Provider of BlueSky Mast Systems and Accessories. Due to our government contracts, we do not offer distributor, reseller of exclusive territory programs. All systems are purchased directly from us or via GSA or TLS Contract. Please call 1-877-411-MAST (6278) or fill out the form on our contact us page to get answers about our products before you buy.
- Yes. Our interlocking mast sections and free-spinning guy rings permit the deployed mast to be rotated by hand 360 degrees at the Tripod base for directional control even when guyed.
- BlueSky Mast also offers a manual tilt assembly allowing +/- 22 Degree Tilt Adjustment from the ground. Please view our accessory section of the website (Top Adaptors and Plates) for more information.
- Absolutely. Based on model and height, Multi-purpose function and simultaneous deployment of multiple devices is a primary function of BlueSky’s unique modular design.
- Deployable Payload limits vary depending upon the mast model and height. See deployable load table on the System Overview Page.
- Yes. BlueSky Mast offers certified grounding solutions and optional lightning protection accessories
- AL1 and AL2 Systems pack down into a specially designed 54x14x14 Inch wheeling carry bag for easy transport. Optional – Hard Case Upgrades are available for all AL1 and AL2 Mast Systems.
- AL3 Lift Series Mast Systems pack down into (2) 62x21x18.5 Inch Custom Hard Cases.
- All BlueSky Mast Systems are designed to be self supporting and independent of vehicles and structures. Our systems can be transported by ANY vehicle/helicopter/plane to the required locations without the need for a trailer ($$$).
- YES, Optional Telescoping Tripod Struts & Urban Base Plate Kits are available
- AL1 and AL2 Mast Systems are rated for 70 MPH winds up to their maximum deployable payloads, but can sustain higher winds speeds based on the Please refer to wind load charts for each system height.
- The AL3 Mast Systems are rated for 90 MPH winds up to their maximum deployable payloads. Please refer to wind load charts for each system height.
Need More Help?
Finding the right mast system for your business can be a challenge. Our sales team is ready to help you make sense of it all.