AL2 Lift Series
Fast Mechanical Lift System
The lift series has a stronger tripod and uses a winch to deploy the mast sections, which allows for a more controlled, easier and safer deployment compared to the standard series – manual push up systems. Select a model height and payload from the dropdown menu below.
Used for Tactical RF Communications, Video Surveillance Systems, Weather Stations and Wireless Data Configurations.
Find Your AL2 Lift Mast System
Select AL2 Lift Model Height / Payload
Request Commercial Quote
No of People:
2 to 15 meters (7.5 to 46.5ft)
20 to 100 lbs.
2-30 minutes *
- A Patented tripod design with cam lock system
- B Telescoping tripod legs
- C Compass and bubble levels
- D Lightweight 2in. OD interlocking mast sections
- E Aerospace aluminum alloy construction
- F Color coded, free spinning guy rings for directional control
- G Guy ropes made of Spectra Cord, a woven fiber 10 times stronger than common cable