The AL2 Standard Series Mast System has center mast sections that are 2x the wall thickness of the AL1 making them stiffer, more rigid and able to support 20 to 100 lbs. payloads depending on the model height selected.
Primary Use – Heavier Payloads
Hybrid Applications, HF Long Wire & Portable Power Solutions
This is a manual push up system. The center mast sections are manually inserted up through the tripod.
- Patented tripod design with telescoping legs, cam lock, compass and bubble levels
- Thick wall 2 inch OD interlocking mast sections constructed of aerospace grade aluminum alloy
- Color Coded Guy Kits
- Free spinning primary and secondary guy rings for direction control
- Guy Rope made of Spectra Cord, a woven fiber 10 times stronger than common cable
- Packs down into a single 54x14x14 wheeling carry bag for easy transport