AL2 Lift Series Mast Systems
The AL2 Lift Series Mast System has center mast sections that are 2x the wall thickness of the AL1 making them stiffer, more rigid and able to support 20 to 100 lbs. payloads depending on the model height selected.
Primary Use – Heavier Payloads
Tactical RF Communications, Wireless Data, Video Surveillance & Custom Applications
This is a fast mechanical lift system. The center mast sections are deployed up through the tripod using a self braking mechanical winch and base plate.
- Patented tripod design with telescoping legs, cam lock and bubble levels
- Thick wall 2 inch OD interlocking mast sections constructed of aerospace grade aluminum alloy
- Mechanical Lift System – self braking winch and base plate
- Color Coded Guy Kits
- Free spinning primary and secondary guy rings for direction control
- Guy Rope made of Spectra Cord, a woven fiber 10 times stronger than common cable
- Packs down into a single 54x14x14 wheeling carry bag for easy transport